Wednesday 28 March 2012

Avril Lavigne showed off a sexy side for the cover of the March 2012

  Bringing her punk rocker ways to the Land Down Under, Avril Lavigne showed off a sexy side for the cover of the March 2012 issue of FHM Australia.

 Avril Lavigne



 

  The 27-year-old Canadian posed in a hot purple Abbey Dawn dress for the Kenneth Cappello shot front page while talking about everything from her athletic prowess to her tour bus culinary skills.

  On why her clothing line is named Abbey Dawn:
  "Because I'm Abbey Dawn: it was my nickname when I was growing up and it was the first alias I used when I didn't want people to know which hotel I was staying at."

  On the best party she's ever had:
  "It was a girly holiday in St. Tropez. I have my French passport and a lot of French friends and family, so last summer my friends and I went. It was the ultimate fun riot."

  On her cooking specialty went on tour:
  "I make a lot of salads with homemade salad dressing and I can do some good vegan soups, but to be honest I can make anything. I can make Italian."

  On her athletic talent:
  "I have always been very athletic. Nowadays, I love to skateboard, rollerblade, play hockey, work out and do yoga. But when I was growing up in Canada I used to play softball in the summer, ice hockey in the winter and do track and field all year. My brother and I were the best in our school at track and field, I was the pitcher at softball and I played either center or right wing in my mixed hockey team."

No comments:

Post a Comment